St Mary Magdalen Catholic School
Tel: (407) 830-6245
- St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School is a vibrant educational community located in the heart of Central Florida.
- Since its founding in 1961 our parish school continues to fulfill the mission of the Catholic Church which is to teach Gospel values, build faith communities, and serve the people of the world.
- St. Mary Magdalen School provides quality Catholic education within a safe, supportive, and challenging learning environment.
- The school community is Christ-centered – committed to the development of the spiritual, academic, and social potential of each student.
- This responsibility is shared among the parish, families, and faculty.
- Through daily prayer, liturgies, service to others, and religious education, students are encouraged to share their time, talent, and treasure, thus integrating Catholic faith and values with everyday life experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altamonte Springs Grades: PK-12 | 248 students
601 Palm Springs Drive
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
(407) 831-0950 1.8 PK-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 601 students
5902 Oleander Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 277-3973 7.5 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?