24/7 Learning Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
24/7 Learning Academy Photo #3 - Personalized Learning at its best. Our learners work at their own pace because everyone learns differently.
- 24/7 LEARNING ACADEMY is a private school and learning center that prepares learners to be thriving college graduates, successful entrepreneurs, and global leaders of innovation and social justice. We equip learners, ages 11 to 19, to attend the college of their dreams, create their own companies, careers, and pathways to success. Our Curriculum focuses on project-based learning, personalization, entrepreneurial pursuit, leadership development, global citizenship, and social justice.
- Our Pedagogy supports students to take ownership of their education and to learn by doing, teaching others, and through reflection.
- Our Programming is flexible supports student needs and schedules. Students can attend onsite, virtually or both.
24/7 Learning Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Included in Tuition|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,588|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid and scholarships are available for all families that qualify. We do not turn students away because of $$$$$.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Justice Jones|
|Admissions Associate||Anthony Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Cross FitCross Fit|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Agriculturall Club, Drones, Entrepreneurship, Hydroponics
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs
24/7 Learning Academy stretches the academic experience beyond the walls of the conventional classroom and prepares students for the modern world.
- Access to the latest Educational Technology
- Small onsite student population - a maximum of 30 students per location
- Onsite student to educator ratio of up to 15 to1
- Personalized learning plans and schedules - (Every student is unique in how they learn)
- Access to a cohort of expert educators - that provide instruction and mentorship to students
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership Development, and CommunityService Programs
- Internships, Apprenticeships, and Workforce development - centered around Health and Wellness, Finance, Law and Advocacy, the Arts (Culinary Arts, MediaProduction), as well as Agriculture and Alternative Energy.
- Flexible on-site schedule - Four days on-site (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri), one-day remote (Wed) - (8:30 am to 4:00 pm)
- Free daily Study Hall from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm- For students who need extra time and support*
- Remote Learning - Students can participate from anywhere with internet access
- An instructional emphasis on Project-based learning and College Entrance Test Prep - to support real-world and academic skill development and successful college entrance
- Interactive Student Portfolios - for Universities and Potential employers to see student growth, creativity, and accomplishments
Profile last updated:
This school is great. I get a lot more one on one support, and my appreciation for certain subjects has grown. I love that I am not just another number in a large school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ZW
24 7 Learning Academy has changed my family by giving my son the opportunity to better himself in a situation where he was not thriving in a regular high school. I highly recommend it to all parents looking for something different in a school and wanting a personalized education for their child.
- Posted by Parent - Michelle
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.