Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville
- At Clarke School, we are teaching a model middle school curriculum and responsible citizenship.
- Our students are building their self-esteem and academic skills for a successful transition to mainstream schools.
- In a special mentoring program, they are experiencing new outreach opportunities in the community.
- Children with hearing loss are listening and talking at earlier ages than ever before.
- Newborn hearing screening and technological advances are making this possible.
- At our Center for Oral Education, audiologists offer the most comprehensive assistance to families, schools and individuals of all ages.
- Senior citizens often need additional help coping with hearing loss, and our professionals go the extra mile to make sure a hearing aid or assistive device is the right fit.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville also viewed these schools: North Florida School Of Special Education.
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 19, 2017
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.