Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville
- At Clarke School, we are teaching a model middle school curriculum and responsible citizenship.
- Our students are building their self-esteem and academic skills for a successful transition to mainstream schools.
- In a special mentoring program, they are experiencing new outreach opportunities in the community.
- Children with hearing loss are listening and talking at earlier ages than ever before.
- Newborn hearing screening and technological advances are making this possible.
- At our Center for Oral Education, audiologists offer the most comprehensive assistance to families, schools and individuals of all ages.
- Senior citizens often need additional help coping with hearing loss, and our professionals go the extra mile to make sure a hearing aid or assistive device is the right fit.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville also viewed these schools: North Florida School Of Special Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-8323 8.9 1-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.