Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville
Tel: (904) 880-9001
- At Clarke School, we are teaching a model middle school curriculum and responsible citizenship.
- Our students are building their self-esteem and academic skills for a successful transition to mainstream schools.
- In a special mentoring program, they are experiencing new outreach opportunities in the community.
- Children with hearing loss are listening and talking at earlier ages than ever before.
- Newborn hearing screening and technological advances are making this possible.
- At our Center for Oral Education, audiologists offer the most comprehensive assistance to families, schools and individuals of all ages.
- Senior citizens often need additional help coping with hearing loss, and our professionals go the extra mile to make sure a hearing aid or assistive device is the right fit.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville also viewed these schools: North Florida School Of Special Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904) 724-8323 8.9 1-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?