- At Clarke School, we are teaching a model middle school curriculum and responsible citizenship.
- Our students are building their self-esteem and academic skills for a successful transition to mainstream schools.
- In a special mentoring program, they are experiencing new outreach opportunities in the community.
- Children with hearing loss are listening and talking at earlier ages than ever before.
- Newborn hearing screening and technological advances are making this possible.
- At our Center for Oral Education, audiologists offer the most comprehensive assistance to families, schools and individuals of all ages.
- Senior citizens often need additional help coping with hearing loss, and our professionals go the extra mile to make sure a hearing aid or assistive device is the right fit.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville also viewed these schools: North Florida School Of Special Education.
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.