Martin J Gottlieb Day School
Tel: (904) 268-4200
- Martin J Gottlieb Day School's mission is to provide a comprehensive, academically challenging curriculum in general and judaic studies.
- The school provides a caring, supportive community in which each student can grow academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Through the bilingual curriculum and school environment, the students are presented with a philosophy of life based upon the values and concerns embodied in conservative judaism, stressing social action and social responsibility.we create a foundation for a life of continuity and dedication to the community which extends to the home, the synagogue and the community at large.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants, skirt, shorts and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,750|
|Tuition Notes||K- $8750 1-3 - $11,500 4-5 - $11,970 6-8 - $12,880|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Talie Zaifert|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904) 733-3400 2.2 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904) 724-8323 9.4 1-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.