Martin J Gottlieb Day School
- Martin J Gottlieb Day School's mission is to provide a comprehensive, academically challenging curriculum in general and judaic studies.
- The school provides a caring, supportive community in which each student can grow academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Through the bilingual curriculum and school environment, the students are presented with a philosophy of life based upon the values and concerns embodied in conservative judaism, stressing social action and social responsibility.we create a foundation for a life of continuity and dedication to the community which extends to the home, the synagogue and the community at large.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants, skirt, shorts and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,750|
|Tuition Notes||K- $8750 1-3 - $11,500 4-5 - $11,970 6-8 - $12,880|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Talie Zaifert|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904)733-3400 2.2 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12 | 95 students
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-8323 9.4 1-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.