Tel: (727) 797-9307
- The staff at Clearwater KinderCare Learning Center strives for excellence in education at all levels.
- We have a wide variety of teachers with Child Development Associate's credential, Associates Degree, or Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education.
- All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.
- The Clearwater KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in Clearwater KinderCare Learning Center. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment for your child. We take pride in our relationships with students, parents and those around us. We take pride in the fact that we are shaping your child's future and that you, as parents, trust us with such an honor. We have an open door policy and always welcome our parents in our center.
- Here at Clearwater KinderCare Learning Center, we pride ourselves on the safety of our children. We utilize daily sign in/out sheets, strict parent/guardian identification, as well as keypad access to our building to ensure your child's safety. We are proud of our daily cleanliness checks and building maintenance schedules that help to keep our building a healthy and safe environment for your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Naccrra VPK Voucher Coordinated ChildCare Coast Guard Active Military (1 page application thru Coast Guard) Center Capacity - 98
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: K-12 | 160 students
1850 N Mcmullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727) 437-0090 1.2 K-12
- Clearwater Grades: NS-2 | 6 students
2299 Drew St
Clearwater, FL 33765
(727) 799-1766 1.4 NS-2
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.