The dePaul School For Dyslexia
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked FL School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 72 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,200
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: May. 31 / Aug. 8 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The dePaul School For Dyslexia ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms, pants,shorts, skirts- navy blue, Polo shirts - royal blue and red (middle school)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The dePaul School for Dyslexia provides an alternative educational experience for children with language based learning disabilities and attention deficits. Individuals are taught in programs structured to help promote personal success through evaluation, assessment and specialized instruction. The dePaul School Summer Reading Camp focuses on improving basic reading and literacy skills. Each student receives instruction in dePaul Structured Linguistics, Auditory Discrimination and Reading. As the program is designed for students struggling with reading, writing, spelling or experiencing learning difficulties, admission screening may be required to determine eligibility. The dePaul School was founded in 1970 in Louisville, Kentucky and was locally established in 1983 to provide an educational facility for students who are recognized to have learning differences, especially dyslexia. A full-time school curriculum is provided for these students. Classes are small, highly structured, sequential, teacher directed and paced to maintain the interest and attention of the student. We make no promises as to the rate of achievement of our students. In an environment structured to these real needs, they move as rapidly as possible. Some students have needed only a year of specialized instruction. Most students have required more than that, but the ultimate goal is to get students back to the mainstream school of their choice as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The dePaul School For Dyslexia cost?
The dePaul School For Dyslexia's tuition is approximately $18,200 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The dePaul School For Dyslexia?
The acceptance rate of The dePaul School For Dyslexia is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 86%. The dePaul School For Dyslexia's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Florida with low acceptance rates.
What is The dePaul School For Dyslexia's ranking?
The dePaul School For Dyslexia ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for The dePaul School For Dyslexia?
The application deadline for The dePaul School For Dyslexia is May. 31 / Aug. 8 / rolling (applications are due on May. 31 / Aug. 8 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The dePaul School For Dyslexia. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards