Tel: (727) 580-2042
- In keeping with the finest tradition of private education, Dunedin Academy offers the highest level of educational achievement.
- The Academy stresses the development of the ability to solve problems, think creatively, evaluate critically, as well as understand a common body of knowledge.
- We are also mindful of our responsibility to promote honesty, self confidence, self esteem, individuality, and a respect for diversity.
- Our philosophy, along with a challenging and stimulating curriculum, provides an excellent environment for the growth of academic excellence.
- We are extremely proud to play such an important role in the life of your most precious possessions.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
1350 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 461-1200 4.5 PK-8
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 366 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 536-2756 7.7 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.