Thank you for your interest in KinderCare. We have a great staff with a wide variety of experience and tenure.
We have some great new teachers as well as some teachers that have been with us for over 20 years.
All of our teachers are CPR/First Aid certified. They all have both local and FBI background checks. At KinderCare Dunedin, our staff truly is a family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in Dunedin KinderCare. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment for your child. We take pride in our relationships with students, parents and those around us. We take great joy in the fact that we are shaping your child's future and that you, as parents, trust us with such an honor. We have an open door policy and always want to hear from our parents.
- All of our teachers have CPR/First Aide certification and FBI background checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Coordinated ChildCare Naccrra VPK Voucher Program Center Capacity: 102
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Dunedin KinderCare?
The application deadline for Dunedin KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Dunedin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.