Thank you for your interest in KinderCare. We have a great staff with a wide variety of experience and tenure.
We have some great new teachers as well as some teachers that have been with us for over 20 years.
All of our teachers are CPR/First Aid certified. They all have both local and FBI background checks. At KinderCare Dunedin, our staff truly is a family!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in Dunedin KinderCare. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment for your child. We take pride in our relationships with students, parents and those around us. We take great joy in the fact that we are shaping your child's future and that you, as parents, trust us with such an honor. We have an open door policy and always want to hear from our parents.
- All of our teachers have CPR/First Aide certification and FBI background checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Coordinated ChildCare Naccrra VPK Voucher Program Center Capacity: 102
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Dunedin KinderCare is Dunedin Academy (0.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Guardian Angels Catholic School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunedin Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
1408 County Road 1
Dunedin, FL 34698
(727) 580-2042 0.8 PK-12
- Palm Harbor Grades: NS-PK | 145 students
130 Riveria Road
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 786-1094 1.7 NS-PK
- Dunedin Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
730 San Salvador Dr
Dunedin, FL 34698
(727) 733-3776 1.8 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.