Guardian Angels Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 230 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Guardian Angels Catholic School is a vital mission of its four feeder parishes: St. Ignatius of Antioch, St. Michael the Archangel, St. Luke and All Saints. Guardian Angels Catholic School is dedicated to provide a challenging, faith-filled, educational environment fostering and reflecting Gospel values which establishes the foundation for an active life in service to the Church, community and world. Since Christian education is intended to make our faith become living, conscious, and active through the light of instruction, Guardian Angels Catholic School becomes a unique setting within which this ideal can be realized in the lives of our children. As a believing community we strengthen one another's faith in Christ Jesus by our worship in common and by our efforts to live the gospel message each day. As a community we strive to educate the faith filled students who continually extol, support and practice Christian values passed to us through our Catholic faith. In an environment characterized by love, interest and concern, students are encouraged to develop their God-given talents and potential. Through a curriculum designed to promote excellence, students are provided with the tools necessary to function, grow and develop into responsible and service-centered adults.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Guardian Angels Catholic School often compared to?
Guardian Angels Catholic Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. Cecelia Interparochial School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Guardian Angels Catholic School?
The application deadline for Guardian Angels Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guardian Angels Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards