Cleveland Clinic Center For Autism
- Cleveland Clinic Center For Autism serves 105 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Cleveland Clinic Center For Autism is 11:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 130 students
22001 Fairmount Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)320-8945 4.3 NS-12
- Cleveland Grades: 3-8 | 103 students
2346 West 14th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216)621-3451 4.3 3-8
- Cleveland Grades: Inquire with school | 84 students
140 Richmond Rd
Cleveland, OH 44143
(419)999-2219 9 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.