Cleveland Clinic Center For Autism
- Cleveland Clinic Center For Autism serves 105 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Cleveland Clinic Center For Autism is 11:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 130 students
22001 Fairmount Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)320-8945 4.3 NS-12
- Cleveland Grades: 3-8 | 103 students
2346 West 14th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216)621-3451 4.3 3-8
- Cleveland Grades: Inquire with school | 84 students
140 Richmond Rd
Cleveland, OH 44143
(419)999-2219 9 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.