Cleveland Central Catholic High School
- Cleveland Central Catholic High School (CCCHS) is a four-year, comprehensive, Diocesan Catholic high school for young men and women.
- Rooted in Gospel values and Catholic tradition, CCCHS educates culturally diverse young men and women of our city and challenges them to deepen their faith and responsibly serve God, church and community.
- As we fulfill our mission, we are guided by these Gospel Values: commitment, courage, creativity, hope, and service.
- Cherishing commitment and fortified by faith, we invest our energies to become responsible persons.
- Embracing challenges, we meet the future with confidence and integrity.
- Encouraging innovation, we prepare our whole person for a changing world. Cleveland Central Catholic welcomes a vital and ever changing student into a Catholic Christian community where differences are transformed into unique opportunities for growth and positive change; where innovative educational programs and creative use of school and community resources fashion a personal and global view of the future which is filled with hope; and where enduring religious, social and cultural values are translated into contemporary strategies for coping with the complex demands of the twenty-first century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ID, OHI and Autism|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki or navy pants and white button down dress shirt/blouse and a tie for men, black, brown or navy dress shoes or black, brown, tan/navy Sperry like shoe)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,500|
|Tuition Notes||There are numerous ways to reduce tuition cost, please contact the tuition office at 216-441-4700 x 227|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carmella Davies|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Weightlifting, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Challenge, Art Club, Campus Ministry, Catholic Schools for Peace and Justice, Chess Club, Drama Club, G.I.R.L. Club, Garden Club, Helping Hands, Key Club, National Honor Society, SADD, Spanish Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Senate, Talent Club, Video Game Club, Yearbook(Ingot)
- Please contact Admissions for official school requirements
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 337 students
3301 North Park Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)321-2954 4.7 9-12
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 588 students
6000 Queens Hwy
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)866-0300 7.2 9-12
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 267 students
3565 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)382-6100 6.2 9-12
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 1534 students
1911 W 30th St
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216)651-0222 3.6 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.