For over 50 years, families have looked to Coastline Bible Preschool as a great place where students` educational needs are met by a caring staff in a nurturing environment.
A recognized leader in private education, our preschool offers quality care, balanced education and Christian values.
Our teachers and administration are united in the purpose of providing education, guidance and love for the whole child, and our programs are tailored to meet the needs of early childhood preparing the child for school, while promoting freedom of self-expression, positive self-esteem and social development in a caring setting.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Coastline Bible Preschool is centrally located in Ventura, CA offering loving education for ages 18 months through Kindergarten. The Ministry of Coastline Bible Preschool is to nurture and guide the child into wisdom and knowledge that will develop the whole child. The administrative and teaching staff are united in the common purpose of education, guiding and loving each child. We see as our objective, the development of all aspects of the child: * Spiritual - guiding the child toward a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. * Intellectual - establishing fundamental training in the academics and developing creative, critical and independent thinking in order to understand, participate and contribute to society. * Socio-emotional - developing in each child a mutual respect for one another while placing an emphasis on the positive qualities of loyalty, honor, faithfulness, justice and love. * Physical - developing and reinforcing healthy habits and ways of life in pursuit of physical growth and development.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Coastline Bible Preschool?
The application deadline for Coastline Bible Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Coastline Bible Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Value of Robotics Programs
The STEM subjects are now taught across curricula and integrated into the teaching of every subject at every grade level. More about STEM here.
Vouchers Update: Florida
Voucher programs are proliferating nationwide. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
I've selected some general purpose and some robotics podcasts to enrich your classroom teaching. With over 2 million podcasts available, be careful to review any podcasts you want to use at home or school.