St Bonaventure High School
- St. Bonaventure High School was founded on the spiritual ideals of St. Francis of Assisi and the academic fervor of its namesake, St. Bonaventure.
- We strive to inculcate the values emphasized by St. Francis in an academic setting that prepares and motivates young people to be committed to the Christian way of life.
- St. Bonaventure High School is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
2121 Saviers Road
Oxnard, CA 93033
(805)483-9502 7.8 9-12
- Ojai Grades: 9-12 | 220 students
12096 N Ventura Avenue
Ojai, CA 93023
(805)646-1464 11.2 9-12
- Ventura Grades: K-12 | 149 students
130 S. Wells Road
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-0411 1.4 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.