- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 655 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Collegiate School strives to educate each boy to reach his highest level of intellectual, ethical, artistic, and physical development. Drawing on what is known about boys' growth and learning, the school offers a rigorous K-12 program rich in opportunities for cultivating individual talents and interests in a climate of collaboration and respect. Collegiate continues its historic tradition in New York City of educating a diverse and talented student body and of helping boys to become independent adults and responsible citizens who will lead and serve. Challenging and intense, our academic curriculum nevertheless encourages collaboration and cooperation. This curriculum is complemented and completed by significant offerings in the fine arts, drama, music, and a range of team sports. Located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, the school takes advantage of all New York City has to offer culturally; in addition, we are committed to reaching out to the greater community with service opportunities available for each grade.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Collegiate School's ranking?
Collegiate School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Collegiate School?
The application deadline for Collegiate School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Collegiate School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards