- Collegiate School strives to educate each boy to reach his highest level of intellectual, ethical, artistic, and physical development.
- Drawing on what is known about boys' growth and learning, the school offers a rigorous K-12 program rich in opportunities for cultivating individual talents and interests in a climate of collaboration and respect.
- Collegiate continues its historic tradition in New York City of educating a diverse and talented student body and of helping boys to become independent adults and responsible citizens who will lead and serve.
- Challenging and intense, our academic curriculum nevertheless encourages collaboration and cooperation.
- This curriculum is complemented and completed by significant offerings in the fine arts, drama, music, and a range of team sports.
- Located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, the school takes advantage of all New York City has to offer culturally; in addition, we are committed to reaching out to the greater community with service opportunities available for each grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||644 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||87 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1329 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212)423-5450 1.3 K-12
- New York Grades: K-9 | 375 students
113 E 73rd St
New York, NY 10021
(212)535-8787 1.2 K-9