Community Christian School
- Community Christian School is the result of a vision of immigrants from the Netherlands almost a century ago.
- With much prayer and planning, they felt the Lord leading them in the Pease area for a school that focuses on a Christ-centered education.
- Parents desire a school that is Christ-centered and reinforces the values taught both at home and at church.
- Parents instill God's values and commands in their children's lives.
- CCS is the extension of the Christian family. Church, home and school work simultaneously to fulfill this goal.
- Community Christian School was founded in 1914. The immigrant parents were committed to the idea of providing an education that had God's Word as its core.
- That is still true to this date. Currently we are a school of 114 students in Pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Our families come from over fifteen different Christian churches and hail from the Milaca, Princeton and surrounding areas.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Community Christian School is Faith Christian School (5.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Foreston Grades: PK-12 | 78 students
11818 160th Avenue
Foreston, MN 56330
(320) 294-5501 5 PK-12
- Princeton Grades: PK-4 | 82 students
804 7th Street South
Princeton, MN 55371
(330) 867-6222 10 PK-4
- Princeton Grades: K-7 | 15 students
7401 Alpha Rd
Princeton, MN 55371
(763) 389-0704 10.3 K-7
- Becker Grades: Inquire with school | 34 students
15455 59th St
Becker, MN 55308
(763) 262-2177 17.8 Inquire with school
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.