Concordia Lutheran School
Tel: (504) 347-4155
- Concordia Lutheran School is a distributor of electrical and datacom parts and supplies, headquartered in Hartford, CT. It is the New England division for the U.S. subsidiary of Rexel, Inc. Rexel, Inc. is the largest electrical distributor in the world and United States with over 1,600 branches in 24 countries, and more than 21,000 employees! In the United States, it operates over 300 branches in 28 states and the Bahamas.
- Rexel CLS has 20 branches located throughout New England including branches in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire.
- Concordia Lutheran School has a commitment to its customers to supply the best products available in the marketplace at competitive prices.
- Rexel CLS supports those customers with service levels that are the benchmark of the electrical distribution industry, with extended hours and an outstanding perk program for customers, Rexel CLS strives to make everyone happy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westwego Grades: PK-7 | 340 students
531 Avenue A
Westwego, LA 70094
(504) 341-9505 1.7 PK-7
- Marrero Grades: PK-12 | 33 students
812 Avenue F
Marrero, LA 70072
(504) 328-2273 1.4 PK-12
- Harvey Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
617 2nd Ave
Harvey, LA 70058
(504) 341-4342 2.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.