Concourse Parkway KinderCare
The teachers and staff at the Concourse KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing your child.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credentials, Bachelor's degree, or Master's degree.
We are always eager to learn more by taking additional college classes, attending our Professional Development trainings, and/or attending local seminars to keep us up to date on the latest in the education field.
Our teachers are very passionate about what they do and their love for learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center, located at 9 Concourse Parkway NE in Atlanta, Georgia. We are conveniently located on the Concourse campus. Here at KinderCare we engage the families to insure that your child's needs are met. We look forward to working with you and your family.
- Your child's safety is our top priority. Our front door has a coded entry and each family has a code to enter. Everyone who enters our school is met by a member of management and asked for ID before being admitted into the school. We also have a Center Health and Safety Coordinator on site who does a daily checklist to make sure that we are all maintaining the highest cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Maximus and GA Caps
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Concourse Parkway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.