Convent Of The Sacred Heart Elementary School
- Convent of the Sacred Heart Elementary School (CES) is an independent Catholic school for girls in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
- CES is one of the Schools of the Sacred Heart, a four-school complex which also includes Stuart Hall for Boys (K-8), Convent of the Sacred Heart High School and Stuart Hall High School.
- Convent Elementary School has dedicated itself to the education of young women.
- It is a proud history of academic excellence and commitment to intellectual, spiritual and social development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 374 students
35 Keyes Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94129
(415)561-5800 1.3 9-12
- San Francisco Grades: NS-12 | 1074 students
150 Oak Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)558-2000 1.5 NS-12
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 402 students
7070 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415)751-0177 3.3 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.