Coon Rapids Blvd KinderCare
Tel: (763) 755-0010
- We would love for you to come and meet our tenured and experienced teachers.
- They are passionate about children and our families past and present.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Passion, Engagement, Commitment, and Confidence'¦ what do these
four characteristics have in common They are all part of our
customer promise to each and every child in our care. Our
center has 130 years of combined teacher experience and dedication
to the families at 1800 Coon Rapids Blvd. We are here to help
your child develop socially, emotionally, physically, and
intellectually- using ''play' as our primary teaching tool.
This hands-on approach combined with our balanced curriculum is
designed to encourage children to become confident, happy, and
We are located just minutes away from highways 10 and 252, providing service to Coon Rapids, Blaine, Anoka, Andover, Fridley, Mounds View and beyond! Call or stop in today for more information on how to enroll your child in the fun!
- For our students safety we have a secured entry with code, complete fenced in playground for both Infants & Toddlers as well as Preschool & School Age, and all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Anoka county child care, Ramsey county, Hennetin county, possible child care grant
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
11001 Hanson Blvd Nw
Minneapolis, MN 55433
(763) 754-1750 0.9 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 39 students
11337 Flintwood Street NW
Minneapolis, MN 55448
(763) 780-5111 2.2 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.