Coon Rapids Blvd KinderCare
Tel: (763) 755-0010
We would love for you to come and meet our tenured and experienced teachers.
They are passionate about children and our families past and present.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Passion, Engagement, Commitment, and Confidence'¦ what do these
four characteristics have in common They are all part of our
customer promise to each and every child in our care. Our
center has 130 years of combined teacher experience and dedication
to the families at 1800 Coon Rapids Blvd. We are here to help
your child develop socially, emotionally, physically, and
intellectually- using ''play' as our primary teaching tool.
This hands-on approach combined with our balanced curriculum is
designed to encourage children to become confident, happy, and
We are located just minutes away from highways 10 and 252, providing service to Coon Rapids, Blaine, Anoka, Andover, Fridley, Mounds View and beyond! Call or stop in today for more information on how to enroll your child in the fun!
- For our students safety we have a secured entry with code, complete fenced in playground for both Infants & Toddlers as well as Preschool & School Age, and all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Anoka county child care, Ramsey county, Hennetin county, possible child care grant
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Coon Rapids Blvd KinderCare is Coon Rapids Christian (1.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Epiphany Catholic School (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
11001 Hanson Blvd Nw
Minneapolis, MN 55433
(763) 754-1750 0.9 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 39 students
11337 Flintwood Street NW
Minneapolis, MN 55448
(763) 780-5111 2.2 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.