Bridge To Knowledge Montessori School
The school provides an excellent Montessori learning experience in a nuturing environment.
We also offer many enrichment programs such as Spanish, sign language, and art.
Our student body is very diverse, with students representing many cultures from various corners of the world!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 39 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Various rates from part time to full time, infant, toddler and pre-school
Endorse Bridge To Knowledge Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.