Bridge To Knowledge Montessori School
- The school provides an excellent Montessori learning experience in a nuturing environment.
- We also offer many enrichment programs such as Spanish, sign language, and art.
- Our student body is very diverse, with students representing many cultures from various corners of the world!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Various rates from part time to full time, infant, toddler and pre-school|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 48 students
825 51st Avenue NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
(763)788-0889 8 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55434
(763)755-3993 2.5 PK-12
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-K | 175 students
2360 Lexington Avenue N
Saint Paul, MN 55113
(651)481-8069 12.9 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.