Kinderberry Hill Child Development Center I
Tel: (651) 481-8069
- At Kinderberry Hill, we strive to make your child's early experiences happy and successful.
- We want our graduates to enter school thoroughly prepared, excited about learning, and eager to participate advantages that are invaluable as a child's education progresses.
- The early years are critical in shaping children's attitudes toward learning.
- That is why we offer an educational program that is second to none.
- Our nurturing child care environment strongly emphasizes cognitive development and intellectual challenge.
- Our child-friendly classrooms are equipped with the newest advances in educational toys and learning materials.
- Our highly qualified teachers make learning fun, with a positive approach that builds confidence, self-esteem, and individuality.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 39 students
11337 Flintwood Street NW
Minneapolis, MN 55448
(763) 780-5111 12.9 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 54 students
825 51st Avenue NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
(763) 788-0889 6.1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.