Hanson Blvd KinderCare Photo #5 - Outside play, designed to develop large motor skills and team building
Hanson Blvd KinderCare Photo #7 - Art projects designed with the freedom for children to make their own creations, through imagination and experimentation.
Hanson Blvd KinderCare Photo #9 - The listening center is designed to create a fun atmosphere for literature exposure!
We invite you to come meet our teachers and see our school.
We have a team of passionate teachers that believe in the importance of early childhood education.
We have many combined years of teaching experiences and love to share our best practices with one another! Our teachers would love the opportunity to show you how your child will learn and grow in their classroom!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Hanson Boulevard KinderCare! We are proud to be a NAEYC accredited school and have earned the highest possible rating with the MN Parent Aware Program. We invite you to stop by and meet our incredible teachers and see first hand all of the learning and fun that happens in our classrooms!
- Our school has a Health and Safety Coordinator who conducts daily safety checks inside the center and outside on the playground. We have a secured entrance and a fenced in playground. All of our teachers have First Aid and CPR certification. We work hard to maintain a safe and healthy school for all children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Naaccra, County child care assistance
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hanson Blvd KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hanson Blvd KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Amazing Staff and High Quality Programing Happening throughout the entire Day I always Know what my CHild is learnign when the come home because they are truly excited to go to school, sing songs, and talk about their day.
Endorse Hanson Blvd KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.