Cornerstone Christian School
Tel: (845) 634-7977
- At Cornerstone Christian School, we strive to educate the whole child body, mind, and spirit.
- As professional partners with parents, we are helping to develop confident children with the education, character and vision to meet their world head-on.
- We want our children to have the awareness that they are very significant individuals, each one very special to God, each one marked by Our Lord for His purpose.
- May God's vision for Cornerstone Christian School be our vision.
- May His perfect Will be done in the lives of each and every child and family, and may He guide you in the important choices you make for the education and training of your child.
- The primary mission of Cornerstone Christian School is to partner with Christian parents to develop well-educated, spiritually mature persons, dedicated to Christ, equipped to contribute to His church, society, and their own well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garnerville Grades: K-8 | 211 students
29 Cinder Rd
Garnerville, NY 10923
(845) 947-1330 4.8 K-8
- Nanuet Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
34 West Nyack Road
Nanuet, NY 10954
(845) 623-2311 3.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?