- At Cornerstone Christian School, we strive to educate the whole child body, mind, and spirit.
- As professional partners with parents, we are helping to develop confident children with the education, character and vision to meet their world head-on.
- We want our children to have the awareness that they are very significant individuals, each one very special to God, each one marked by Our Lord for His purpose.
- May God's vision for Cornerstone Christian School be our vision.
- May His perfect Will be done in the lives of each and every child and family, and may He guide you in the important choices you make for the education and training of your child.
- The primary mission of Cornerstone Christian School is to partner with Christian parents to develop well-educated, spiritually mature persons, dedicated to Christ, equipped to contribute to His church, society, and their own well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CongersGrades: PK-12 | 124 students
34 Kings Highway
Congers, NY 10920
SuffernGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
60 Washington Ave
Suffern, NY 10901
NanuetGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
34 West Nyack Road
Nanuet, NY 10954
New CityGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
114 S Main St
New City, NY 10956
Spring ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 336 students
307 Hungry Hollow Road
Spring Valley, NY 10977