Tel: (781) 862-7323
- Mission: To enable students with special needs to achieve their highest learning potential and level of independence. Cotting School offers a continuum of services to support students and school professionals at Cotting School, HOPEhouse at Cotting School, and in public school settings across the state.
- We create inclusive communities which foster academic achievement, skill development and social-emotional maturity.
- We meet the unique needs of students with a broad spectrum of learning and communication disabilities, physical challenges and complex medical conditions by providing an array of integrated services. Learn more at cotting.org.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newton Grades: 4-12 | 95 students
575 WASHINGTON STREET
Newton, MA 02458
(781) 641-5992 4.9 4-12
- Waltham Grades: 3-12 | 80 students
410 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
(781) 895-3200 1.8 3-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.