New Covenant School
Tel: (781) 643-5511
- New Covenant School is a Christian School in greater Boston serving Preschool and Elementary students with an academically challenging and developmentally appropriate education.
- Students receive personal attention in small classes from teachers who love God, love children, and love learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(For Elementary Students only: plain color pants/shorts; no logos; button shirts with collar)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,630|
|Tuition Notes||Per-student discount given if siblings attend New Covenant School or New Covenant Preschool|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Aneena Ananth|
|Admissions Associate||Cristine Bradford|
- New Covenant School's Preschool Program educates children from 2.9 years to 5 years old with flexible options for half-day, three-quarter-day, and full-day schedules. Our Christian Preschool is a loving and warm environment that is both developmentally appropriate, and lots of fun! Our exceptional teachers and play-based learning environment enable each child to discover the joy and wonder of learning.
- New Covenant School’s Elementary Program educates children from Pre-K to Grade 6 through rigorous academics in a stimulating learning environment. Our dedicated teachers combine teaching methods based on Expeditionary Learning with intentional character development to empower students to become problem solvers, critical thinkers, and active servants in God’s kingdom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belmont Grades: PK-8
55 Day School Lane
Belmont, MA 02478
(617) 484-3078 2.1 PK-8
- Brighton Grades: PK-8 | 426 students
25 Arlington St
Brighton, MA 02135
(617) 254-3110 5.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.