Child Development Center Of Lexington
- Child Development Center Of Lexington serves 38 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Child Development Center Of Lexington is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Braintree Grades: PK-5 | 108 students
25 Brow Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
(781)356-7877 19.3 PK-5
- Hingham Grades: Inquire with school | 92 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
(781)749-3698 24.1 Inquire with school
- Holbrook Grades: PK-8 | 288 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781)767-1544 23 PK-8
- Medford Grades: PK-2 | 67 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
(617)627-3434 5.3 PK-2
Nearby Homes for Sale
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.