Country Day Montessori
Tel: (530) 626-1202
- Country Day Montessori recognizes that children have the right to the best education and care that a society can offer.
- CDM encourages independent, self-directed learning for life in a child-centered community valuing peace, respect for others, and pride in individual differences.
- The school provides Montessori education and the world of the Montessori child is further expanded through experiences in art, music, history, geography and science.
- Again, learning in these areas takes place through the use of beautiful materials, which are concrete in nature and manipulated by the child.
- Our movement program consists of activities done on a low balance beam, going under, around, and through geometric shapes set up in an obstacle course, learning how to skip, learning how to throw and catch a ball, and learning how to toss bean bags.
- These and many more activities enable children to develop coordination.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Placerville Grades: 3-12 | 41 students
670 Placerville Dr Ste 1b
Placerville, CA 95667
(530) 644-2412 3.8 3-12
- Shingle Springs Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
3800 North Shingle Road
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
(530) 672-6657 4.2 PK-12
- Rescue Grades: K-2 | 28 students
3498 Green Valley Rd
Rescue, CA 95672
(530) 676-4110 5 K-2
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.