Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked VA School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 273 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Courthouse Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ballet, Hip Hop Dance, Soccer, Tap dance
- Prepares English Speaking Students to Become Bilingual Scholars
- Helps students develop the bilingual skills that lead to lifelong advantages in both work related fields and in private life satisfaction
- Academic Excellence in a Caring Environment
- Trained by Secure Education Consultants for a safe campus environment
- Part-time and full-time programs available
- Beautiful Facility built specifically for children
- Dedicated and Qualified Staff
- Continuing education for teachers
- State Licensed
- Fire and Health Inspections
- All staff background checked
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Courthouse Academy?
The acceptance rate of Courthouse Academy is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 83%.
Does Courthouse Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Courthouse Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Courthouse Academy offer?
Courthouse Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Dance and Soccer.
What is Courthouse Academy's ranking?
Courthouse Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Courthouse Academy?
The application deadline for Courthouse Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Courthouse Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards