Tidewater Classical Academy
Tidewater Classical Academy utilizes the Classical Education Model to build the foundational values of truth, faith, and grace in each of our students. From 8:15am-12:45pm everyday, students are at TCA. Although art and music are integrated within our curriculum, our primary focus is on developing the four key tools of learning - reading, writing, math, & language. Visit our website at tidewaterclassical.com to learn more about us.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Students: 73 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,950
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: Aug. 5
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Yearly Tuition Cost
$2,500 for Pre-K4. $3,950 for Kindergarten-8th. Discounts offered for multiple students enrolled in grades 1-8 and early payment. $4,500 for 9th.
- Using the time-tested classical method, our students master the tools of learning via a distinctly Christian worldview. Utilizing our uniqe model, we blend the structure of the classroom with the personal attention of homeschooling.
Profile last updated: 09/27/2021
Endorse Tidewater Classical Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.