Covenant Christian Academy
Covenant Christian Academy Photo #4 - Student performances (music & drama) held several times each year
- We provide Christian education for committed Christian families. We teach the foundations of the faith, treating each student as belonging to Christ and having an obligation to serve him.
- It's a traditional education, with elements of the classical approach. Classes are small, and teachers are dedicated!
- Our program includes art, music, PE, student performances, regional academic competitions, and field trips.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School shirts twice a week)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,425|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 tuition: $4425 for grades K-5 & $5377 for grades 6-8 (discount for families enrolling multiple children)|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Winslow|
- Parent-run, by a board made up of members and ordained leaders of Reformed churches.
- Traditional school day (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM); also offering childcare before and after school (7:00 AM - 6:00 PM).
- Small multi-grade classes boost leadership development, peer mentoring, individualized instruction, and upward learning opportunities.
- Academic excellence, honoring Jesus Christ as Lord over every area of thought and life, and every subject.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: 1-12 | 49 students
7360 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)847-7050 3.1 1-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.