Creme De La Creme
- Creme de la Creme, a privately held corporation that has been in operation since 1980, has early learning centers located in New Jersey, Illinois, Ohio, Virginia, Georgia, Texas, Colorado and Kansas.
- Creme differentiates itself through its signature 21, 000 square-foot buildings with Primary classrooms and Enrichment classes in Spanish, Computer, S.T.E.M., Art, Music, and Creative Movement . Each facility is designed and sized to inspire children to learn. The facilities offer an exceptionally secure and nurturing environment.
- Creme accepts children from infancy through kindergarten as well as before and after school and summer camp for children six through twelve.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and Creme Tops/Dresses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies by program|
|Admissions Director||Aileen Colucci|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Indoor Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
Dance, Indoor Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Creme is not your typical childcare or preschool, but rather an early learning center designed to make the most of the windows of opportunity in a child`s brain development for math, science, music, art, second language, and more. Creme has been bringing out the greatness within children since 1980.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling Grades: PK-K | 41 students
624 W Church Road
Sterling, VA 20164
(703)430-2781 1.2 PK-K
- Sterling Grades: NS-5 | 156 students
47722 Saulty Dr
Sterling, VA 20165
(704)404-4200 3.4 NS-5
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?