Cross Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (630) 553-7861
- Cross Lutheran School is an integral part of the ministry of Cross Lutheran Church.
- Cross Lutheran School offers Christian education preschool twos through eighth grade.
- The purpose of Cross School is to provide Christian education in partnership with parents.
- Cross is dedicated to providing an atmosphere where Christ and His redeeming love is part of student life.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from preschool to elementary school. Please inquire for details.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Alicia Gauss|
|Admissions Associate||Candy Nolan|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Scholastic Bowl
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
bitty basketball, bitty soccer
- Cross Lutheran School is an integral part of the ministry of Cross Lutheran Church. Cross Lutheran School offers Christian education preschool through eighth grade. The purpose of Cross School is to provide Christian education in partnership with parents. Cross is dedicated to providing an atmosphere where Christ and His redeeming love is part of student life.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: NS-8 | 71 students
63 Fernwood Rd
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630) 892-0310 6.1 NS-8
- Naperville Grades: NS-12 | 99 students
1451 Raymond Drive
Naperville, IL 60563
(630) 637-9622 15.4 NS-12
My kids are challenged to live out their faith, challenged academically, but supported by the amazing staff the entire time. I am thankful for the amazing people and families that make this an excellent place to raise children with a strong faith and love for others.
- Posted by Parent - Erica
i graduated in 1977 and have lost my year book can you tell me how i might get a copy of one
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jschi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.