CrossPointe Christian Academy
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (770) 412-6000
- Located on a beautiful 50 acre campus in Northeast Pike County, CrossPointe is nestled in a location convenient to 5 counties. Families from Pike, Fayette, Meriwether, Coweta, Spalding, Upson, Lamar, Henry, Clayton and even Talbot counties have DISCOVERED the DIFFERENCE! CrossPointe is a fully accredited, non-profit, interdenominational Christian School. Founded in 1994 as a kindergarten, CrossPointe is a college preparatory Pre-K through 12th grade academy.
- The CrossPointe vision is for CCA students to have a: Confidence in Christ Passion for Learning and Academic Excellence Respect for others Responsibility for self Service to others From the state-of-the-art early childhood programs, to the rigorous college preparatory high school, CrossPointe`s carefully designed programs attempt to meet students where they are and to uniquely challenge them to achieve their full potential.
- Come and see for yourself all that CrossPointe has to offer!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Lab Program|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki/black pants, hunter green golf shirts or school t-shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,950|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $3150-$5950|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Marksmanship, Softball, Track and FieldArchery, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Olympics, Arts Festival, History Fair, Newspaper, Safety Patrol, Science Fair, Student Government, Volunteerism/Ministry opportunities, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
Beta Club, Literary Team, National Honor Society, School Trips, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Cotillion, Drama Productions
- Program highlights include: Program highlights include: * Carefully designed classrooms * Language eliciting activities * Cultivation of good habits * Discovery of living ideas * Art, Music, Nature studies and Foreign Languages Unique secure Parent`s Website for parents to have continual access to assignments, grades, school calendars, activity programs, teacher communication and more.
- Developmentally based Early Childhood Program
- Learning Lab services available for all students
- Tuition Discounts & Incentive Programs Available
- Located just 12 miles west of Griffin. We serve students in Pike, Meriwether, Coweta, Fayette, Spalding, Upson and Henry counties. For more information call 770-412-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Griffin Grades: 1-12 | 43 students
410 E. Taylor St. Ste. D-1
Griffin, GA 30224
(770) 467-8220 12 1-12
- Eatonton Grades: PK-12 | 423 students
139 Phillips Dr
Eatonton, GA 31024
(706) 485-8231 62.2 PK-12
I have three graduates from CrossPointe. THE BEST move I ever made! We drove 40 minutes one way for this school and it was worth every mile! 1 SCAD graduate, 1 Ga State to UGA Junior AND 1 ABAC freshman.The staff, administration and board are fantastic.
- Posted by Parent - Carol
We came to CrossPointe four years ago, and it was the best decision we've made for our children's education. Small class sizes, loving teachers and staff, high academic standards, and most importantly, a focus on leading children to Christ. We love CrossPointe!
- Posted by Parent - Laurie G.
This school is an excellent place for children who prefer smaller class sizes and loving teachers. As a parent I feel confident that my child gets the education she needs and biblical principles and education to help her lay the foundation of her future.
- Posted by Parent - Tricia Gwyn
Awesome environment for children and the faculty is solid!!!
- Posted by Parent - Jeff W
Awesome environment! Incredible education. My kids actually learned to love to learn again! So thankful for the love and attention that they receive to enable them to flourish and gain confidence in life and grown in Christ!
- Posted by Parent - KIM
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?