Davenport Christian Preparatory School
Davenport Christian Preparatory School provides your child with the opportunity to receive a quality education in a safe environment.
Our approach to your child's education is different from public schools. We see each child as an individual with specific needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
It is very important to meet the needs, encourage the strengths and develop the areas where your child needs the most attention.
Davenport Christian Preparatory School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
- We are sure that you want your child to receive the best education possible. Private school education is often seen as an option that is too expensive or exclusive. With that in mind, Davenport Christian Preparatory School (DCPS) is happy to offer a FREE scholarship consultation for any family considering private school for their child.
- DCPS has many resources to connect your child to a variety of scholarships including McKay and Step Up For Students. These scholarships can pay up to 100% of books, tuition, transportation, field trips, uniforms and other school costs.
Endorse Davenport Christian Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.