Davenport KinderCare Preschool
Tel: (563) 326-1660
The KinderCare team is a passionate and dedicated group of educated individuals with a strong passion for early childhood education.
Our strengths as a team may vary, but our goal is united: the education and safety of our children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in Davenport, Iowa. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of our children and families. Our curriculum is designed to develop the whole child with emphasis on assisting growth in your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Davenport KinderCare cares about security! Our center features a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who regularly inspects our classrooms and playgrounds to ensure that this is a safe and healthy learning environment for our children, families and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- IA DHS, IA promised Jobs, IL State (minmum requirement for Child Care Subsidy 6 hours a day for 5 days per week) and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Davenport KinderCare Preschool is Assumption High School (2.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Paul The Apostle Catholic School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davenport Grades: PK-8 | 495 students
1007 E Rusholme Street
Davenport, IA 52803
(563) 322-2923 0.8 PK-8
- Davenport Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
2400 East 46th Street
Davenport, IA 52807
(563) 355-1289 2 PK-6
- Davenport Grades: 8-12 | 437 students
1020 W Central Park Ave
Davenport, IA 52804
(563) 326-5313 2.1 8-12
- Bettendorf Grades: NS-12 | 205 students
1821 Sunset Dr
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563) 359-1366 2.1 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.