The KinderCare team is a passionate and dedicated group of educated individuals with a strong passion for early childhood education.
Our strengths as a team may vary, but our goal is united: the education and safety of our children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in Davenport, Iowa. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of our children and families. Our curriculum is designed to develop the whole child with emphasis on assisting growth in your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Davenport KinderCare cares about security! Our center features a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who regularly inspects our classrooms and playgrounds to ensure that this is a safe and healthy learning environment for our children, families and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- IA DHS, IA promised Jobs, IL State (minmum requirement for Child Care Subsidy 6 hours a day for 5 days per week) and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Davenport KinderCare Preschool often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Davenport KinderCare Preschool?
The application deadline for Davenport KinderCare Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Davenport KinderCare Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.