Davenport KinderCare Preschool
Tel: (563) 326-1660
- The KinderCare team is a passionate and dedicated group of educated individuals with a strong passion for early childhood education.
- Our strengths as a team may vary, but our goal is united: the education and safety of our children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in Davenport, Iowa. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of our children and families. Our curriculum is designed to develop the whole child with emphasis on assisting growth in your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Davenport KinderCare cares about security! Our center features a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who regularly inspects our classrooms and playgrounds to ensure that this is a safe and healthy learning environment for our children, families and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- IA DHS, IA promised Jobs, IL State (minmum requirement for Child Care Subsidy 6 hours a day for 5 days per week) and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davenport Grades: PK-8 | 495 students
1007 E Rusholme Street
Davenport, IA 52803
(563) 322-2923 0.8 PK-8
- Davenport Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
2400 East 46th Street
Davenport, IA 52807
(563) 355-1289 2 PK-6
- Davenport Grades: 8-12 | 437 students
1020 W Central Park Ave
Davenport, IA 52804
(563) 326-5313 2.1 8-12
- Bettendorf Grades: NS-12 | 233 students
1821 Sunset Dr
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563) 359-1366 2.1 NS-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.