Davenport KinderCare Preschool
The KinderCare team is a passionate and dedicated group of educated individuals with a strong passion for early childhood education.
Our strengths as a team may vary, but our goal is united: the education and safety of our children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in Davenport, Iowa. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of our children and families. Our curriculum is designed to develop the whole child with emphasis on assisting growth in your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Davenport KinderCare cares about security! Our center features a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who regularly inspects our classrooms and playgrounds to ensure that this is a safe and healthy learning environment for our children, families and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- IA DHS, IA promised Jobs, IL State (minmum requirement for Child Care Subsidy 6 hours a day for 5 days per week) and NACCRRA
Endorse Davenport KinderCare Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
So Many Choices
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.