Day by Day Child Development Center
Day by Day Child Development Center, Inc is dedicated to providing high-quality child care and education for children 6 weeks old up to children entering Kindergarten.
Age-appropriate programs and a dedicated staff of licensed teachers ensure that children get the positive learning experiences they need to grow up happy and confident.
Day by Day Child Development Center provides a small, family friendly, safe and caring environment that promotes learning and child development in a locally owned and operated child development center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 60 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Varies by program and days enrolled
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Infant Sign Language, Prekindergarten Computer Classes
- The center is licensed for 60 children (12 infants, 14 young toddlers, 14 older toddlers/young preschoolers, and 20 older preschoolers/PreKindergarten) through both the Minnesota Department of Human Services and the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Services offered: Day Care, Child Care, Early Childhood Development, Infant Care, Toddler Care, Preschool, Prekindergarten, Summer Programs
- Hours Of Operation: M-F 6:30 AM-6:00 PM, Closed Sat and Sun
- Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa, Discover, Checks, and Cash
- The licensed early childhood educated staff are committed to provide each child the necessary skills so that they can develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. Every child is treated with dignity, respect, and is valued as a unique person capable of worthy ideas and actions.
- All classrooms follow a structured weekly theme/curriculum that incorporates age appropriate and culturally aware activities that include letter and number recognition, fine and gross motor skills, art, music, books, dramatic play, and science. Our structured teacher created curriculum offers classroom experiences that develop self-control, cooperation and communication yet still allows for flexibility among each individual child's needs. The skills taught in each classroom build upon prior experiences to enable the child to meet age appropriate developmental milestones.
- Our Kindergarten Readiness Program is designed to develop the necessary skills as well as builds on the development of social, emotional, and motor skills to ensure that each child that graduates from our program is ready for the challenges they will face in Kindergarten and beyond. Kindergarten Readiness skill specifically include alphabet recognition of upper and lower case letters, letter sounds, writing, and all the necessary pre-reading skills,. Number recognition, counting, writing, and basic math skills are also taught. The Kindergarten Readiness program stresses the importance of problem solving skills to help each child develop and master the necessary self-help skills necessary to be successful in life.
- In all classrooms, activities teach and reinforce the ideas of respect, responsibility, and accountability amongst oneself, friends, parents, teachers, and property. These include both teacher lead structured and child lead unstructured activities that focus on intellectual thinking, individual and cooperative play; development of social, emotional, self-help, and problem solving skills; utilizing sensory, science, blocks, manipulatives, books, music and dramatic play activities.
Endorse Day by Day Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.