The teachers and staff would like to introduce themselves. They are dedicated to educating and nurturing children and developing trust and bonds with families through communication and caring.
The majority of our teachers have an average tenure of eight years at our center.
They continue each day to teach children learning to love the love of learning.
And every day we learn together as the children build the foundation to the rest of their life.
We love to be a part of that and that inspires us each day!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 112 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Dearborn KinderCare on Evergreen Road. We are pleased that you have chosen to look at our center for your child's care and educational needs. We look forward for the opportunity to expand our family and welcome new families to the neighborhood. Here at the Dearborn KinderCare, we believe that each child is a unique individual. We are sensitive to their social, emotional, intellectual and physical needs. Our curriculum is developmentally appropriate and we focus on the process of learning so that your children enjoy successful experiences. The staff is committed to providing high quality care and eduction to all the children in our center. This is a place where children, parents and staff grow together, dream big and feel a sense of belonging.
- Our center has secured keypad entry and fenced playgrounds for your child's added safety. Our staff are all trained and are certified in CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Years
- State subsidy assistance $75 per child per week co-pay, any subsidy program from state, they have to go to DHS to find out if qualify and Center has Child Development and Care provider verification form with the provider ID that they can get on their tour
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Dearborn KinderCare?
The application deadline for Dearborn KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Dearborn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.