- The teachers and staff would like to introduce themselves. They are dedicated to educating and nurturing children and developing trust and bonds with families through communication and caring.
- The majority of our teachers have an average tenure of eight years at our center.
- They continue each day to teach children learning to love the love of learning.
- And every day we learn together as the children build the foundation to the rest of their life.
- We love to be a part of that and that inspires us each day!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Dearborn KinderCare on Evergreen Road. We are pleased that you have chosen to look at our center for your child's care and educational needs. We look forward for the opportunity to expand our family and welcome new families to the neighborhood. Here at the Dearborn KinderCare, we believe that each child is a unique individual. We are sensitive to their social, emotional, intellectual and physical needs. Our curriculum is developmentally appropriate and we focus on the process of learning so that your children enjoy successful experiences. The staff is committed to providing high quality care and eduction to all the children in our center. This is a place where children, parents and staff grow together, dream big and feel a sense of belonging.
- Our center has secured keypad entry and fenced playgrounds for your child's added safety. Our staff are all trained and are certified in CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- State subsidy assistance $75 per child per week co-pay, any subsidy program from state, they have to go to DHS to find out if qualify and Center has Child Development and Care provider verification form with the provider ID that they can get on their tour
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
19500 Ford Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313)436-3300 0.6 PK-8
- Dearborn Grades: NS-PK
16200 Hubbard Dr
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313)982-9840 1.4 NS-PK
- Dearborn Grades: PK-8 | 39 students
22425 Morley Ave
Dearborn, MI 48124
(313)561-6265 1.5 PK-8
- Detroit Grades: NS-7 | 117 students
18624 W Warren Ave
Detroit, MI 48228
(313)271-0731 1.6 NS-7
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.