5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (561) 513-7700
- The Di Bacco School has, for 45 years, honored the individual student.
- We work to adapt a curriculum unique to the student and offer an atmosphere that is safe and conducive to real learning.
- Our students proceed at their own pace and their individual interests are always encouraged.
- We are not concerned with how fast a student finishes an assignment; we are concerned with how well the assignment is done and how much the student has learned.
- We want our students to become lifelong learners. We limit our enrollment to only 12 students so that we can offer the kind of one-on-one attention the students deserve, unlike the large and unwieldy classes found in public and many private schools.
- The secret ingredient to our approach is the love and respect we have for our students.
- We promote a casual family atomosphere where students feel comfortable and nurtured.
- We call ourselves 'A Little Oasis of Hope' because we offer an innovative alternative to traditional educational methods.
- Our record in college placement is also something we are proud of.
- The Di Bacco School is one of the oldest private schools in Palm Beach County and is still in operation today because we fulfill a need in students who yearn for a smart educational alternative.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||$600 per month with a one-time-only registration fee of $450. Other payment plans are available; call for details.|
|Admissions Director||Achille Di Bacco|
- Di Bacco School believes that every child that walks through our doors is special and deserves the opportunity to learn all that they can. Founded by Archie and Babs Di Bacco, who saw a need in the community that focused on the importance of teaching methods that are tailored to fit the needs of a child. Our fully trained staff has the skills and teaching methods necessary to enrich the lives of all of our students. Our goal is to show your child love and discover his or her inner strengths and creativity through our learning programs. We strive to achieve that goal by building our foundation on developing partnerships between parents and teachers. At Di Bacco School our goal is to create a caring, loving and nurturing environment which encourages the development of a strong, confident and independent individual. We believe in providing an excellent academic program in an organized and warm environment. We provide our students with the required skills needed for reading, spelling, writing and math. Our aim is to make learning fun while providing the necessary tools to embrace their educational development.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Worth Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
410 North M Street
Lake Worth, FL 33460
(561) 582-2242 0.8 PK-8
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 542 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561) 586-8216 7.2 PK-12
I rolled in the school per my parents request to get a high school diploma and not go for my GED in public school. I also had a few friends that already graduated and we`re working great jobs or going to a good college! One of my favorite things about DiBacco is when you needed a break you could take one. Other times if you wanted to finish your weekly packet in a few days (well done) you could advance forward to the next packet/book. DiBacco gave me everything I needed to get my diploma and become successful in life!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Late 1990`s
As i remember, it was a fine school, and just what i needed at that point in my life. Fond memories.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - allen
This school really helped my son. He was failing at the school he was in and he would come home and literally cry because he felt so frustrated. But he turned around completely after we enrolled him in DiBacco. He loves the teachers and actually enjoys the work they give him. He is happy and cooperative at home. I have my old son back!
- Posted by Parent - jamie
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.