The teachers and staff at Phoenix City Square KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at the Phoenix City Square KinderCare and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Phoenix City Square KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. KinderCare is a place where your child can explore, discover and learn about the world around them, surrounded by teachers who passionately turn every learning moment into a positive learning experience.If there's anything you want to know, just ask. We consider you to be an extension of our family and want you to be as informed as possible.
- At Phoenix City Square KinderCare, your children and their safety are our top priority. All our outside perimeter doors are locked to ensure the safety of each individual child. Our front entry way has a coded key pad entry. This allows only authorized Staff and Family members that have the code to enter. All other guests have to ring the door bell and be checked in by Management. In addition Phoenix City Square has on site security that makes routine rounds every 30 minutes to ensure the security of our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- With DES their will be a portion the parent will pay ,Center offers a few scholarship positions (all currently taken)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Downtown KinderCare?
The application deadline for Downtown KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Downtown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.