Dream City Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- We exist to educate children using the very best people, resources, and strategies based on Christian Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||575 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Advanced Courses||Environmental Science|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(jeans and tshirt with school logo & polo on chapel days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||lesa busler|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- We strive to be recognized as the market leader in academics, athletics, and the arts. The Core Values that Guide Our Community:
- LEADERSHIP. We are passionately committed to lead as Jesus led; developing, mentoring, and empowering others to reach their full potential in life.
- EXCELLENCE. We are passionately committed to achieve the greatest levels of excellence in everything we do; being highly innovative, creative, and effective.
- RELATIONSHIPS. We are passionately committed to build strong, healthy relationships with each other, students, families, and community.
- INTEGRITY. We are passionately committed to carry out our mission and reach our vision with the highest level of integrity.
- SERVICE. We are passionately committed to providing outstanding service to each other, students, families, and community.
- FAITH. We are passionately committed to share Jesus Christ with others, through our lives and an intentional system of word and action.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 4.4 K-12
- Paradise Valley Grades: NS-8
6050 N Invergordon Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
(480)948-7520 19 NS-8
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
13111 N 94th Dr
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)876-1463 5.2 PK-8
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 1345 students
4701 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)264-5291 14.4 9-12
Amazing school with a proven track record of success. Wonderful curriculum and high school program!
- Posted by Parent - Andrea
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.