Dream City Christian School
- We exist to educate children using the very best people, resources, and strategies based on Christian Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||575 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Environmental Science|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||lesa busler|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- We strive to be recognized as the market leader in academics, athletics, and the arts. The Core Values that Guide Our Community:
- LEADERSHIP. We are passionately committed to lead as Jesus led; developing, mentoring, and empowering others to reach their full potential in life.
- EXCELLENCE. We are passionately committed to achieve the greatest levels of excellence in everything we do; being highly innovative, creative, and effective.
- RELATIONSHIPS. We are passionately committed to build strong, healthy relationships with each other, students, families, and community.
- INTEGRITY. We are passionately committed to carry out our mission and reach our vision with the highest level of integrity.
- SERVICE. We are passionately committed to providing outstanding service to each other, students, families, and community.
- FAITH. We are passionately committed to share Jesus Christ with others, through our lives and an intentional system of word and action.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 4.4 K-12
- Paradise Valley Grades: NS-8
6050 N Invergordon Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
(480)948-7520 19 NS-8
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
13111 N 94th Dr
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)876-1463 5.2 PK-8
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 1345 students
4701 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)264-5291 14.4 9-12
Amazing school with a proven track record of success. Wonderful curriculum and high school program!
- Posted by Parent - Andrea