Our Lady Of Perpetual Help
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is located in the heart of Glendale, Arizona.
- The school has enjoyed a long history of traditions and superior education since it was established in 1950.
- OLPH provides a progressive learning environment in a friendly, family-orientated atmosphere.
- The school benefits from the resources and talents our diverse student population has to offer.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, Glendale, is dedicated to a quality Roman Catholic education and is committed to providing each student with the foundation for life-long spiritual, emotional, physical, and academic growth rooted in respect for self and others.
- This will enable each student to reach his/her highest potential and become a contributing member of his/her community, living in the service of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Perpetual Help also viewed these schools: St. Louis The King Catholic School.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.