Our Lady Of Perpetual Help
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is located in the heart of Glendale, Arizona.
- The school has enjoyed a long history of traditions and superior education since it was established in 1950.
- OLPH provides a progressive learning environment in a friendly, family-orientated atmosphere.
- The school benefits from the resources and talents our diverse student population has to offer.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, Glendale, is dedicated to a quality Roman Catholic education and is committed to providing each student with the foundation for life-long spiritual, emotional, physical, and academic growth rooted in respect for self and others.
- This will enable each student to reach his/her highest potential and become a contributing member of his/her community, living in the service of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Perpetual Help also viewed these schools: St. Louis The King Catholic School.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?