Arrowhead Christian Academy
- Arrowhead Christian Academy was founded in 2000 with the prayer that God would use the school to raise up young people that will serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Located in Glendale, Arizona the school is at the crossroads of the Interstate 17 and the Loop 101, and is supported by Northwest Valley Baptist Church of Glendale, parents and individual donors.
- A K-12 school offers Bible-based training to all students. Our purpose is to offer a Biblically based education preparing the students to serve the Lord in the ministry or in a career of His leading.
- Arrowhead Christian Academy exists as a ministry of Northwest Valley Baptist Church for parents and young people who sincerely desire a Biblically based education.
- ACA's purpose is to glorify God by providing an educational environment for developing balanced, discerning, and maturing Christian servants.
- While the Bible is our foundation, a statement of faith is a summary of our beliefs.
- It is written to help us express our understanding and commitment to key truths of the Bible.
- It is also written to help other people clarify their relationship to us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 8.1 K-8
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 1345 students
4701 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)264-5291 11.6 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.