Valley Child Care
- VALLEY CHILD CARE ACCEPTS INFANTS - 12 YEARS OF AGE. OUR CURRICULUM CONSIST OF AN NAEYC APPROVED "HIGH REACH" CURRICULUM FOR EVERY AGE GROUP, AS WELL AS "HOOKED ON PHONICS" FOR OUR PRE-KINDERGARTEN CLASS. WE HAVE NO REGISTRATION FEE AND NO CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See valleychildcare.net for rates|
|Admissions Director||SANDIE HUNT|
|Admissions Associate||DEBBIE KATICH|
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKS ARE PROVIDED.
- COMPUTERS, ARTS & CRAFTS
- GYMNASTICS, DANCE, DRAMATIC PLAY
- LEARNING CENTERS
- SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM APPROVED BY NAEYC.
- NO REGISTRATION FEES.
- DROP-INS WELCOME - ROOM PERMITTING.
- NEVER A CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
- IN BUSINESS, AND SAME ADMINISTRATORS SINCE 1982.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 93 students
5550 W Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308
(602)504-1510 1.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 1.4 K-12
- Glendale Grades: 7-12
5651 W Talavi Blvd Ste 170
Glendale, AZ 85306
(800)426-4952 1.4 7-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?