Valley Child Care
- VALLEY CHILD CARE ACCEPTS INFANTS - 12 YEARS OF AGE. OUR CURRICULUM CONSIST OF AN NAEYC APPROVED "HIGH REACH" CURRICULUM FOR EVERY AGE GROUP, AS WELL AS "HOOKED ON PHONICS" FOR OUR PRE-KINDERGARTEN CLASS. WE HAVE NO REGISTRATION FEE AND NO CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See valleychildcare.net for rates|
|Admissions Director||SANDIE HUNT|
|Admissions Associate||DEBBIE KATICH|
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKS ARE PROVIDED.
- COMPUTERS, ARTS & CRAFTS
- GYMNASTICS, DANCE, DRAMATIC PLAY
- LEARNING CENTERS
- SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM APPROVED BY NAEYC.
- NO REGISTRATION FEES.
- DROP-INS WELCOME - ROOM PERMITTING.
- NEVER A CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
- IN BUSINESS, AND SAME ADMINISTRATORS SINCE 1982.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 93 students
5550 W Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308
(602)504-1510 1.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 1.4 K-12
- Glendale Grades: 7-12
5651 W Talavi Blvd Ste 170
Glendale, AZ 85306
(800)426-4952 1.4 7-12
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.