Valley Child Care
- VALLEY CHILD CARE ACCEPTS INFANTS - 12 YEARS OF AGE. OUR CURRICULUM CONSIST OF AN NAEYC APPROVED "HIGH REACH" CURRICULUM FOR EVERY AGE GROUP, AS WELL AS "HOOKED ON PHONICS" FOR OUR PRE-KINDERGARTEN CLASS. WE HAVE NO REGISTRATION FEE AND NO CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See valleychildcare.net for rates|
|Admissions Director||SANDIE HUNT|
|Admissions Associate||DEBBIE KATICH|
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKS ARE PROVIDED.
- COMPUTERS, ARTS & CRAFTS
- GYMNASTICS, DANCE, DRAMATIC PLAY
- LEARNING CENTERS
- SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM APPROVED BY NAEYC.
- NO REGISTRATION FEES.
- DROP-INS WELCOME - ROOM PERMITTING.
- NEVER A CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
- IN BUSINESS, AND SAME ADMINISTRATORS SINCE 1982.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 93 students
5550 W Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308
(602)504-1510 1.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 1.4 K-12
- Glendale Grades: 7-12
5651 W Talavi Blvd Ste 170
Glendale, AZ 85306
(800)426-4952 1.4 7-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.