Valley Child Care
- VALLEY CHILD CARE ACCEPTS INFANTS - 12 YEARS OF AGE. OUR CURRICULUM CONSIST OF AN NAEYC APPROVED "HIGH REACH" CURRICULUM FOR EVERY AGE GROUP, AS WELL AS "HOOKED ON PHONICS" FOR OUR PRE-KINDERGARTEN CLASS. WE HAVE NO REGISTRATION FEE AND NO CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See valleychildcare.net for rates|
|Admissions Director||SANDIE HUNT|
|Admissions Associate||DEBBIE KATICH|
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKS ARE PROVIDED.
- COMPUTERS, ARTS & CRAFTS
- GYMNASTICS, DANCE, DRAMATIC PLAY
- LEARNING CENTERS
- SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM APPROVED BY NAEYC.
- NO REGISTRATION FEES.
- DROP-INS WELCOME - ROOM PERMITTING.
- NEVER A CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
- IN BUSINESS, AND SAME ADMINISTRATORS SINCE 1982.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 93 students
5550 W Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308
(602)504-1510 1.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 1.4 K-12
- Glendale Grades: 7-12
5651 W Talavi Blvd Ste 170
Glendale, AZ 85306
(800)426-4952 1.4 7-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.