Valley Child Care
- VALLEY CHILD CARE ACCEPTS INFANTS - 12 YEARS OF AGE. OUR CURRICULUM CONSIST OF AN NAEYC APPROVED "HIGH REACH" CURRICULUM FOR EVERY AGE GROUP, AS WELL AS "HOOKED ON PHONICS" FOR OUR PRE-KINDERGARTEN CLASS. WE HAVE NO REGISTRATION FEE AND NO CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See valleychildcare.net for rates|
|Admissions Director||SANDIE HUNT|
|Admissions Associate||DEBBIE KATICH|
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND SNACKS ARE PROVIDED.
- COMPUTERS, ARTS & CRAFTS
- GYMNASTICS, DANCE, DRAMATIC PLAY
- LEARNING CENTERS
- SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM APPROVED BY NAEYC.
- NO REGISTRATION FEES.
- DROP-INS WELCOME - ROOM PERMITTING.
- NEVER A CHARGE IF CHILD IS ABSENT.
- IN BUSINESS, AND SAME ADMINISTRATORS SINCE 1982.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 93 students
5550 W Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308
(602)504-1510 1.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 1.4 K-12
- Glendale Grades: 7-12
5651 W Talavi Blvd Ste 170
Glendale, AZ 85306
(800)426-4952 1.4 7-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.