- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 502 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Boy Scouts (Elem.), Campus Ministry (HS), Cardinal Media Group, Civil War Club (MS), Community Ambassadors, ELO (Enhanced Learning Opportunities) (2nd through 5th Grade), Environmental Club (HS), Girl Scouts Of America (Elem.), Journalism (MS & HS), Mock Trial Team, National Honor Society (HS), National Junior Honor Society, Regional Science Competition, Rotary Interact Club (MS & HS), Scholastic Challenge, Student Ambassadors, Student Council (MS & HS), Student Council Government (MS & HS), Tech Club (5th Grade), Trout in the Classroom
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus (MS & HS; 5th Grade), Private Music Lessons (4th - 8th Grade), Theatre (MS & HS)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Boys Basketball (Grades 4 & 5), Girls Basketball (Grades 4-8), Little Dribblers (Boys & Girls; K-4), Running Club, Super Strikers Soccer (Grades 1-5)
- The DuBoisCentral Catholic School is an educational complex for students pre-K through grade twelve. As a school of the Diocese of Erie, we exist to fulfill the mission of the Catholic Church to teach as Jesus did. We strive to accomplish this mission by evangelizing, educating and socializing our students, and worshipping God as a community of believers. We are dedicated to the growth of the whole person, and we help students recognize and develop individual talents so that they can know God and serve Him in building a just society. We seek to educate the whole student - body, mind, and spirit.Our goal is the development of each student. In an atmosphere of love, understanding, cooperation and freedoms, this community views each person as a sacred gift with unique abilities. It endeavors to instill Christian values as it fosters students intellectual, social, psychological, physical, and spiritual growth within Catholic tradition. The student is provided with the intellectual skills necessary to function effectively in society. Each is given the opportunity to develop according to individual potential, so that throughout life there may be both the desire and the capabilities for continued growth. DuBoisCentral Catholic Elementary School's program is designed to prepare the student to grow as a responsible Christian and American citizen and to respond successfully to the challenges of life in the church, the nation and the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Dubois Central Catholic School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Dubois Central Catholic School?
What sports does Dubois Central Catholic School offer?
What is Dubois Central Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Dubois Central Catholic School?
Endorse Dubois Central Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards