Eagle Rock School & Pdc
Tel: (970) 586-0600
- Eagle Rock's mission is stated in two sentences, one pertaining to work with young people and the other to work with educators.
- An Eagle Rock student has the desire and is prepared to make a difference in the world.
- Eagle Rock has a positive effect on schools in the United States.
- Eagle Rock is a value-driven school. A fundamental philosophy, "Eight Plus Five Equals Ten," has animated the school for more than a dozen years.
- The eight themes, five expectations, and ten commitments shape daily living; they are the source and purpose of ongoing conversations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 10-12 | 66 students
2306 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
(303) 871-2636 60 10-12
- Loveland Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
300 42nd St SW
Loveland, CO 80537
(970) 667-5592 21 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?