Eagle Rock School & Pdc
- Eagle Rock's mission is stated in two sentences, one pertaining to work with young people and the other to work with educators.
- An Eagle Rock student has the desire and is prepared to make a difference in the world.
- Eagle Rock has a positive effect on schools in the United States.
- Eagle Rock is a value-driven school. A fundamental philosophy, "Eight Plus Five Equals Ten," has animated the school for more than a dozen years.
- The eight themes, five expectations, and ten commitments shape daily living; they are the source and purpose of ongoing conversations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 10-12 | 66 students
2306 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
(303)871-2636 60 10-12
- Loveland Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
300 42nd St SW
Loveland, CO 80537
(970)667-5592 21 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.