East Boston Montessori School
Tel: (617) 569-1295
To foster independence and a positive attitude toward learning, helping each child reach his/her potential at his/her own rate while considering the needs of the whole child and also the needs of the family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(comfortable, washable, easy to manage)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,550|
|Tuition Notes||academic school year (Sept to June)|
|Admissions Director||Rita Fiumara|
- The purpose of East Boston Montessori School is to help children learn and develop social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills in a Montessori environment that is child oriented, non-competitive and respectful of children and adults. Through carefully planned activities, carefully design materials, social interaction and in the presence of care and enthusiastic adults, who act as facilitators, each child will develop a positive self- image in an atmosphere of being recognized, cared for and loved. East Boston Montessori School is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care for an enrollment of 29 children. The classroom is ungraded. Children accepted are between the age of 2 years, 9 months and 6 years. Children are accepted regardless of race, cultural heritage, national origin, marital status, religion, political beliefs, disability or sexual orientation. Staff members are experienced in early childhood education and meet the standards set by the Department of Early Education and Care. All staff members are certified in First Aid and CPR.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 266-0028 5.2 NS-8
- Braintree Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
25 Brow Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
(781) 356-7877 12.2 PK-5
- Cambridge Grades: PK-8 | 536 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 520-5200 6.6 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.