East Linn Christian Academy Elem-liberty Campus
- At East Linn Christian Academy, we measure the success of our Mission Statement by looking at our finished product.
- We are continually evaluating the effectiveness of our programs and practices to ensure that our graduates are equipped to be successful in every facet of life.
- We strive to develop each of these qualities into the lives of our student body.
- We have been successful in this endeavor by tailoring our curriculum and activities through a traditional classroom format and by integrating it with technology, for both spiritual development and critical thinking skills.
- East Linn Christian Academy is committed to serving parents by educating their children in a God-centered, Scripture based, educational environment in order to equip students academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually for service to our Lord Jesus Christ.
- East Linn Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sweet Home Grades: K-1 | 53 students
28028 Pleasant Valley Rd
Sweet Home, OR 97386
(541)367-4350 2.8 K-1
- Lebanon Grades: 10-12 | 13 students
380 Market St
Lebanon, OR 97355
(541)259-8035 9.3 10-12
- Halsey Grades: 2-10 | 21 students
26585 Peoria Rd.
Halsey, OR 97348
(541)369-2767 16 2-10
- Scio Grades: 9-12 | 22 students
44644 Camp Morrison Dr
Scio, OR 97374
(503)394-4294 16.3 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.