East Linn Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (541) 259-2304
- Founded in 1982, as a Christian school with a strong commitment to Christian discipleship, East Linn Christian exists to equip students to use their God given gifts, talents and intellect to serve Christ with passion.
- East Linn Christian has built a strong reputation for academics, fine arts, and athletics. The Academic program schedule follows a traditional, five day a week, 8 period schedule. Consisting of four days of traditional class periods and one day with shorter periods to accommodate for a chapel service (Wednesday mornings). College credit opportunities exist for high school students to earn college credit at institutions of higher education, including Oregon Institute of Technology. East Linn Christian has a growing number of concurrent enrollment courses taught on site, including writing 121, anatomy and physiology and business courses. A strong academic support program aids over 25% of our students, STEM and other advanced courses are offered to challenge the top tier students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: PK-8 | 288 students
420 3rd Ave Se
Albany, OR 97321
(541) 928-1110 12.9 PK-8
- Sweet Home Grades: K-1 | 53 students
28028 Pleasant Valley Rd
Sweet Home, OR 97386
(541) 367-4350 10.8 K-1
My family love East Linn, our kids have been going there for years. Our oldest just graduated. We love the encouraging atmosphere. No school is perfect, but a school that teaches forgiveness and works at building self-esteem to succeed is just what my kids thrive on. This school is a blessing to our family, plus God is at the center of it.
- Posted by Parent - K and T
My children all went to ELCA, it is a wonderful school with a family feel. My children went on to be successful at college and work. I still support the school because I want it to be thriving when my grandchildren are able to attend.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - rpp3j
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.