East Pennsboro KinderCare
- Our teachers are the reason our center will exceed your expectations.
- We want to be the best place for your children and we hold each other accountable to maintain the highest standards.
- We believe that it takes a very special person to choose Early Childhood Education as a career, and we have a team of very special people. Meet some of them here.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the East Pennsboro KinderCare where quality and excellence in early education meets nurturing guidance for children. Our teachers are dedicated to the well being of each child and use their experience and education in Early Childhood Education to give each child an experience to remember years after they have graduated from our center. Our staff is not only educated, but also participates in trainings such as the CAAEYC conference at Messiah College to learn about current initiatives in our field. We are proud of our achievements as a team and work together to fulfill the needs of each individual child. We hope you will ask for a tour to see what our teachers will do to make a difference in your child/children's lives.
- We take precautions in all safety avenues such as a keypad entry, locked fenced-in playgrounds and procedures in place for drop off and pick up of the children. All teachers are trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Childcare Network, CCIS, eligible for Penn State student reimbursement
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Enola Grades: PK-K | 60 students
4955 Woodland Drive
Enola, PA 17025
(717)728-3070 2.1 PK-K
- Harrisburg Grades: 7-12 | 117 students
2743 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717)238-7106 2.2 7-12
- Camp Hill Grades: PK-K | 53 students
1871 Center St
Camp Hill, PA 17011 2.2 PK-K
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 80 students
3301 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717)238-8775 2.4 PK-8
- Camp Hill Grades: NS-PK
457 N 21st St
Camp Hill, PA 17011
(717)737-4404 2.7 NS-PK
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.