East Pennsboro KinderCare
- Our teachers are the reason our center will exceed your expectations.
- We want to be the best place for your children and we hold each other accountable to maintain the highest standards.
- We believe that it takes a very special person to choose Early Childhood Education as a career, and we have a team of very special people. Meet some of them here.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the East Pennsboro KinderCare where quality and excellence in early education meets nurturing guidance for children. Our teachers are dedicated to the well being of each child and use their experience and education in Early Childhood Education to give each child an experience to remember years after they have graduated from our center. Our staff is not only educated, but also participates in trainings such as the CAAEYC conference at Messiah College to learn about current initiatives in our field. We are proud of our achievements as a team and work together to fulfill the needs of each individual child. We hope you will ask for a tour to see what our teachers will do to make a difference in your child/children's lives.
- We take precautions in all safety avenues such as a keypad entry, locked fenced-in playgrounds and procedures in place for drop off and pick up of the children. All teachers are trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Childcare Network, CCIS, eligible for Penn State student reimbursement
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Enola Grades: PK-K | 40 students
4955 Woodland Drive
Enola, PA 17025
(717)728-3070 2.1 PK-K
- Harrisburg Grades: 7-12 | 117 students
2743 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717)238-7106 2.2 7-12
- Camp Hill Grades: PK-K | 53 students
1871 Center St
Camp Hill, PA 17011 2.2 PK-K
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
3301 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717)238-8775 2.4 PK-8
- Camp Hill Grades: NS-PK
457 N 21st St
Camp Hill, PA 17011
(717)737-4404 2.7 NS-PK
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.