Edgewood Center For Children & Families
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Edgewood Center for Children and Families helps children and families take back their future by working with them to overcome severe challenges like abuse, neglect, mental illness, and family crisis. The oldest children's charity in the western U.S., Edgewood has evolved to meet the community's changing needs. Edgewood offers Community-Based Services in the following areas: Kinship and family support, prevention and intervention, wraparound, school-based programs, behavioral and mental health, and physical health and wellness. Intensive Services include: residential treatment, day treatment, educational therapy in the agency's non-public school, medical and psychiatric services, and case management. Our award-winning Research team studies outcomes and approaches to gain understanding of the best ways organizations can help children and their communities. Edgewood's Advocacy team champions the rights of children by raising understanding and awareness of issues impacting their well-being. The agency's Training program draws on years of experience and the latest research to teach staff as well as caregivers, teachers, and child welfare professionals in California and beyond. Edgewood is more than just a place. We offer a broad range of services to help children and families at home, in schools, and in the community. When abused, neglected, and troubled youth require more comprehensive care than their family or school can provide, our Intensive Services help children and teens to heal and reconnect with a safe, loving family whenever possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Edgewood Center For Children & Families?
The application deadline for Edgewood Center For Children & Families is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Edgewood Center For Children & Families. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards